Page 1 of 44 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 TNL Fantasy Football

Treasure 2012 TNL Fantasy Football

The league is back.

I set the draft time for 8pm Eastern on Labor Day so that people who go out of town could be back. The Giants and Cowboys kick things off that Wednesday.

The fee is still $35 and will be due by July 31. That way we will know for sure who is in and paid prior to even a hot trade period, let alone the draft.

Along those line, I know someone wants Brandon Marshall (#14 WR last year), as he is reunited with Jay Cutler, and/or Marshawn Lynch (#5 RB last year). I'm all about trading either for draft pick improvements or, though unlikely, an upgrade at RB or QB.

edit: Here is the draft order based on the way last year wound up:

1. Geo (I believe we decided he gets his choice of slots, so if he doesn't want #1, I will accommodate)
    2. Meach
    3. Rich
    4. burgundy
    5. Error
    6. aren
    7. bbobb
    8. Wasabi
    9. Timber
    10. redstar
    11. Yoshi
    12. stormy
    Last edited by Yoshi; 14 May 2012 at 02:48 PM.

2. Awesome! Best news of the weekend. Draft date not a problem, thanks for making it a little later to let people wrap up their holiday weekend. I'm all paid up for this year and my $25 winnings from last year are going to the owner of the highest scoring week. I'll throw another $10 into the pot so if anyone else is interested in fattening it up tack it on to your league fee.

Looking forward to seeing Rivers put up a nice season. I'll be keeping him in addition to Steven Jackson and a yet to be determined 3rd champion.

And Wasabi, I wish Stafford the best...really.

Also, sorry Meach can't do Vegas this year...although I do support the cause at some point!

just tell me when i have to pay

4. We really should do Vegas one year. Thx for putting dates up Yosh.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

5. Monday's are usually a problem but since it is so far out I can request the day off.

I would love to do Vegas, it is reasonable for me to go since I'm in phx but I don't think that's the case for everyone

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    edit: Here is the draft order based on the way last year wound up:

1. Rich (I believe we decided he gets his choice of slots, so if he doesn't want #1, I will accommodate)
    2. Meach
    3. burgundy
    4. Geo
    I won the Consolation Ladder last year, actually.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/h2hplay...&seasonId=2011

Oops. For some reason I had it my head that was Rich's team name. I'll amend it above. The draft order is fairly confusing, since it is based on three different criteria, so everyone should look it over to make sure I got it right.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 14 May 2012 at 02:50 PM.

8. I've always confused with the draft order, but whatever.

My entire team is up for grabs. I pretty much want to blow up my core (MJD, Gore, and Fitzgerald) and get some new pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

9. Cam Newton is available, and I'd love a draft upgrade. Possibly consider a package of him and Roddy White for an elite RB.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. Yosh, can you re-up the league for 2012? Can't get into anything other than the front page right now.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion