Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Community is Dead LOL!

1. It is pretty bad.

His piece of shit music can go die.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Maybe he'll die like Biggie or Tupac and all of his friends will be like SEE WHAT RAP MUSIC DID?

4. Hey, this is back, and has been great.

Edit: Last night was the Bon Troyage episode.
    Last edited by Chux; 24 Jan 2014 at 09:54 AM.

5. I never gave this a chance because as memory serves it started getting heat around the same time Parks and Rec did, and I hated that show.
    Anyway, caught an episode on tv a few weeks ago, loved it, and then marathon'd my way through it on huluplus.
    Let me tell you about Truvia...
    (hulu really needs to vary the fucking ads a bit.)

6. Troy and Abed in a Buuuuubble.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I never gave this a chance because as memory serves it started getting heat around the same time Parks and Rec did, and I hated that show.
    Anyway, caught an episode on tv a few weeks ago, loved it, and then marathon'd my way through it on huluplus.
    Let me tell you about Truvia...
    (hulu really needs to vary the fucking ads a bit.)
    I didn't give P&R the time of day because it came out when the Office was swirling the drain and thought it was too much of a "Me too!". For some reason I didn't start watching Community until season 2, also.

8. I didn't give Parks n rec a chance until a month ago. First season is finding its legs, but from then on it's quite good.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. I just started watching Community from the start after seeing a bit of season 3 and 4 and the new episodes. Really great.

10. Not gonna lie, I teared up a little at Troy's goodbyes.

Apparently they're gonna do another D&D episode this season. Won't be the same without Pearce.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids