Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Community is Dead LOL!

1. Yeah, and he'll probably get a lot worse this season then all better when Troy returns to the show.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Well that was quite awesome

Yo Joebra
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Yeah, I loved the recycled animation gag with the rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Cancelled.

Fart.

5. It was never going to make it. No Donald Glover, No Racist Old Man, just give me pictures of Allison Brie in little to no clothing and it'll be ok.

Edit: Parks and Rec will be dicey with the timeskip also.
    Last edited by Chux; 09 May 2014 at 03:54 PM.

6. I could see a streaming service pick it up.

7. Goddammit.

Hopefully Netflix picks it up.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

It was almost looking like the "six seasons and a movie" thing they mentioned back in season 2(?) could happen. Oh well.

9. Damn. This last season was really good in spite of Chase and Glover's departures.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

10. I'm a bit bummed they canceled this. But at the same time the show at least had a great farewell season.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."