Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Community is Dead LOL!

1. Community is Dead LOL!

Cancelled? Worse. They've not only killed a dear friend, but now they've handed his clothes to a stranger and told him to walk around pretending to be him.

And how the hell did TNL not already have a thread for this show?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Community seemed dead by the middle of this season, moving it to Friday though? Fuck, who watches anything on Friday?

3. Dan Harmon can't catch a break, can he?

At least now he has time and money to make Heat Vision and Jack: The Series! COME ON, MAN.

4. It's amazing it lasted this long. Dan Harmon and Chevy both carry drama and fights wherever they go.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    It's amazing it lasted this long.
    Pretty much. I didn't even hear that it got moved to fridays which is just ridiculous. I have no goddamn idea how they could even begin to think replacing Harmon is a good idea.

6. I thought that this, 30Rock, and Parks & Recreation were all getting canceled after half seasons, though.

7. Lets be honest, Community could have ended after the finale.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    I thought that this, 30Rock, and Parks & Recreation were all getting canceled after half seasons, though.
    Parks & Rec apparently was never up for the axe. Community's ratings have slipped and 30 Rock has always performed poorly. I with 30 Rock ended after season 2. So much zany incoherent stuff happens on that show I swear I'm watching Family Guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. This next season for 30 Rock was planned to be the last one for awhile, getting a half season is the only news about that one. People lumped Parks and Rec into the doomed list because of low ratings, but I never really read anything that dire about it really getting canceled.

10. My understanding is, the new owners' plan for ALL sitcoms is to only do a half-season order up front, then add more if it does well. Which is fine for purely episodic schlock like 2-1/2 Men (not actually an NBC show but you know what I mean), but totally fucks story arc driven shows like Community.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids