Page 25 of 305 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. Yeah, the internet. But Nintendo couldn't release it if it required the internet. Putting it in the instructions is the answer I was looking for.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Yeah, the internet. But Nintendo couldn't release it if it required the internet. Putting it in the instructions is the answer I was looking for.
    You know, you have to be connected to the internet to get games for the Virtual Console.

3. I understand that, but I don't think Nintendo could release a game that REQUIRED you to surf the web through a web browser to progress through the game.

4. Sure they could. You can browse the web on your Nintendo 3DS. If nintendo allows it, it exists.

5. I did some house work, and then went back to ghost village. Beat the boss ghost with half a heart left. Time to give the old bitch her crystal ball and get my shidoshi on!

6. After playing it for the first time in YEARS, I realize that I must have been playing Zelda II like an asshole when I was a kid.

Edit: Found somebody on CL selling a handful of games for $3 a piece.
    Bionic Commando
    Burgertime
    Classic Concentration
    Hogans Alley
    Knight Rider
    Mega Man 3
    Mission Impossible
    Pro wrestling
    Rc Pro am
    Silent Service
    Mario/Duckhunt
    Twin Cobra
    Tiny Toons
    Return to Earth
    Top Gun
    I've already got Mario, RC Pro Am etc, I told him to hold MM3, Pro Wrestling and Bionic Commando since I know they're worth more than $3. Are there any hidden gems I'm missing there?
    Last edited by Chux; 05 Jun 2012 at 11:05 AM.

After the disappointing e3 stuff I decided that I was finally going to 1cc Super C!

I got to the last stage with 4 lives, but choked at the part with the falling ceiling and died. I continued, with less life, and kicked the game's ass. Maybe next time...

I am amazed at how much better I am at certain games than I was as a kid. I can do crazy shit in Contra and Zelda 2 that I never thought possible, and Mike Tyson is my bitch. Yet, there are other games I used to destroy that I suck at now, I haven't been able to beat any of the Double Dragon games yet, and 1 and 2 weren't that hard back in the day.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    After the disappointing e3 stuff I decided that I was finally going to 1cc Super C!

I got to the last stage with 4 lives, but choked at the part with the falling ceiling and died. I continued, with less life, and kicked the game's ass. Maybe next time...

I am amazed at how much better I am at certain games than I was as a kid. I can do crazy shit in Contra and Zelda 2 that I never thought possible, and Mike Tyson is my bitch. Yet, there are other games I used to destroy that I suck at now, I haven't been able to beat any of the Double Dragon games yet, and 1 and 2 weren't that hard back in the day.

Noticed this too, kicking some major ass in RC Pro AM and Ninja Gaiden 3.

9. I noticed something similar. I breezed through Duck Tales (was it ever actually hard, or was it just me?) and Astyanax, but Journey to Silius is just owning me entirely.

10. I have some Famicom games heading my way that I want to try out blind. Eggerland Revival of the Labyrinth (girlfriend loves this series, and the big maze structure always seemed a little cooler than Lolo's stage progression), Holy Diver (actually sounds like a good game), and Air Fortress (have next to no clue about this one).
    Last edited by Tain; 05 Jun 2012 at 01:15 PM.