Page 276 of 305 FirstFirst ... 262272274275276277278280290 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    this is a photoshop nobody has 2 official nes mini controllers

on topic, found a way to check any walmart stock in canada which is pretty cool... my local one will have 50ish and I'm smack dab in the middle of nowhere

My Euro version shipped! I'll have to wait longer to play it, but at least it appears I am getting the one I want.

3. Ooh, ooh, ooh.

I want that one or the SFC classic.

4. People are camping out for this. What a bunch of idiots. You will be able to walk into just about every major retailer and get one this morning. I really hope these dipshits think they can resell them for hundreds of dollars but can’t get anymore than retail for them.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    People are camping out for this. What a bunch of idiots. You will be able to walk into just about every major retailer and get one this morning. I really hope these dipshits think they can resell them for hundreds of dollars but can’t get anymore than retail for them.
    I went to walmart but they were already gone 45 minutes after opening

if I have no luck with an online sale today, then I guess I'm waiting for batch #2 cause one trip to the mall per day is enough

e: got one at walmart.ca, my purchase history there is literally this and the nes in april lol
    Last edited by cka; 29 Sep 2017 at 09:12 AM.

6. You didn't have to wait long but you had to wait at the Target I was at. They had 38 and I was 18th, walking to the line 20 minutes to opening. There were about 40 people there before they opened.

My Walmart preorder shipped but isn't scheduled to arrive until Tuesday.

8. Are they sold out everywhere? Should I pick up my best buy one to flip for a profit?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I didnt bother going anywhere, but according to brickseek all (6) of my local Targets were sold out by 9 am.
    A buddy went to Walmart at 6:20 am and was first in line (they open a 7), and was told they only had 22 total.