Page 262 of 305 FirstFirst ... 248258260261262263264266276 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. It'll be at midnight, just like when a console launch happens.

2. Walmart was up 3 minutes... you guys have notifications for @videogamedeals on for twitter, yeah?

3. Target up!

4. Target is out of stock and the GameStop site is getting hammered.

Their site just crashed.

I couldn't get an order through at Target. I'm almost at the point where if I don't get the European version I actually want I may just hope for Star Fox 2 to come to Switch. These 20 minute or less windows are a joke.

6. The whole Walmart BS has pretty much sucked the will from me to continue trying to get one.

I hope that somebody dumps the ROM, because there's no way I'm paying $300 for the Switch.

7. Last resort is in store at GameStop. Most stores got 10, some 16.

Which is exactly what I fucking said would happen when NoA said they'd have more. I said they'll have 10 instead of 5 NES Classics, so that's sad.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Walmart was up 3 minutes... you guys have notifications for @videogamedeals on for twitter, yeah?
    Walmart was up for like 10 seconds. I added it to my cart like as soon as it turned 1 hit checkout, and it was gone. Luckily there's a gamestop by work and they don't give a fuck about us running errands during the day. Managed to get one in-store.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.