Page 257 of 305 FirstFirst ... 243253255256257258259261271 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. Walmart should learn from this and drastically increase their order. Otherwise, they're going to end up with shelves of accessories for machines they don't have... right alongside the stuff for the Switch and NES Classic.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    All Major retailers should learn from this and drastically increase their order. Otherwise, they're going to end up with shelves of accessories for machines they don't have... right alongside the stuff for the Switch and NES Classic.
    *fixed for accuracy.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. True dat, lol.

4. I got a new email that says my shipping date was moved to September 29th. Why are you playing with my heart Sam Walton

*i just realized i bought my actual Super Nintendo at Walmart back in the day
    Donk

I've actually bought my fair share of consoles there so I could avoid GameStop.

6. The assholes sent me the dreaded email.

Maybe I'll just use the money for DariusBurst (PS4) off of eBay. There's a $62 one from Japan that will arrive by the end of August.

7. DB CS is amazing, definitely buy that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    DB CS is amazing, definitely buy that.
    Yeah, I saw that you were playing it. PC right?

The 1st time I'd heard about the game was when The Last Gamer was showing the arcade game in his collection. I think I'd much rather have a very limited production run PS4 game, over getting dicked around by Nintendo and scalpers for something that was produced in the milions.

Edit*

I went ahead and ordered the LE for about $6 more than the SNES classic would have costed me. It's a much better deal and no bullshit hassle. I'm cleansed of Nintendo's bullshit!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Darius Burst.PNG 
Views:	73 
Size:	151.6 KB 
ID:	80589  
    Last edited by gamevet; 26 Jul 2017 at 10:38 PM.

9. This is the sort of bullshit we can expect from the SNES Classic hoard-a-thon.

Gamestop's Think Geek stores had a stockpile of NES Classics that they are now bundling with collector garbage they couldn't sell, at really stupid prices.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/nes-classic...NES%20Classic%

10. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    There's a $62 one from Japan that will arrive by the end of August.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 26 Jul 2017 at 10:50 PM.