Page 272 of 305 FirstFirst ... 258268270271272273274276286 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

I saw some Targets are getting as many as 300 units. I don't think getting this is going to be all the difficult.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    And how many NES classics did you have?
    I think only a case or two. So 10?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Looks like the same tool that worked with the NESC works with the SNESC, so I’ll be able to take off SGG and put on Chrono Trigger, TMNT and Tetris Attack

4. Excellent.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Awesome. So basically this is a nes classic in a different shell. I'm ok with that.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Looks like the same tool that worked with the NESC works with the SNESC, so I’ll be able to take off SGG and put on Chrono Trigger, TMNT and Tetris Attack
    Awesome. I wonder if it has more memory than the NES? I’m guessing not since there’s only 20 games and I think that was around the limit of SNES games that fit on the NES.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Looks like the same tool that worked with the NESC works with the SNESC, so I’ll be able to take off SGG and put on Chrono Trigger, TMNT and Tetris Attack
    Yeah, but does it have more memory than the NES?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Awesome. I wonder if it has more memory than the NES? I’m guessing not since there’s only 20 games and I think that was around the limit of SNES games that fit on the NES.
    Woah, posted at the same time.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. The Target I work at is supposed to be getting 50 for Friday. Yesterday about 16 showed up by FedEx.

10. well it's good that stores are getting ample supply, those pre-orders I was waiting for straight-up didn't happen in canada