Page 280 of 305 FirstFirst ... 266276278279280281282284294 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Yeah but the nerds are gonna he REAL IRRITATED for 2 weeks.
    So irritated that they'll keep buying everything from Amazon I'm sure.

2. Where else you gonna go?
    Boo, Hiss.

Your mom's.

4. Has anyone had any luck scoring a second one? I was at Walmart at the early hours of the morning after work and they said they're expecting more stock but that's about it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    christ, just got a delivery estimate for the hori controller and it's saying end of Oct? WTF amazon.
    Just noticed the dreaded Amazon news for my order as well. Guess I'll be using my Wii pro controller since it has a home button.

6. I’m telling you, check GameStop. They don’t have them on shelves.

Played some SF2T last night with it. No dropped inputs, could easily do charges and QCF, Dragon Punches were dicey, but I think that’s just how the game was made.

7. Maria fucked me out of any chance of finding one of these here now. If anyone finds a second one, I'll gladly buy it.

Chux, I've been reading a lot of reports that the Hori pad has some real trouble with diagonals. Confirm/deny?

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Chux, I've been reading a lot of reports that the Hori pad has some real trouble with diagonals. Confirm/deny?
    I can get into fireball battles no problem. A lot of people didn’t have it sync’d properly and Hori posted something about it.

10. Any broken ones yet? I want the case.