Page 297 of 305 FirstFirst ... 283293295296297298299301 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

I haven't tried 2 player Toads, but some people report that the general bugfix patch makes it work better on the Classic. Also, Hakchi 2.1 or newer should automatically apply a fix to it, so you might try deleting the game, updating Hakchi and adding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I use it e’ery day and love it.

I imagine you're probably about as anal about these things as I am, that's high praise. The Retro Freak is really close to the mark but it's not perfect. I may just order one today.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. You can hack it and put all the roms and other systems on there right?

4. That’s the NT Mini, which is $450 compared to the AVS $175.

Yeah no hacks on the AVS, but it supports flash carts for teh romz. I have an old Retrousb NES flash cart that I haven't used in years that will probably be permanently in the cart slot.

From what I've read, the NT mini is superior to the AVS, but that's a huge price difference. Hopefully the SNES version will support the jailbreak as well.

6. They have a $199 plastic version of the NT but I think that thing is just an FPGA console that does carts, and only NES carts.

I ordered the AVS and another Cadet controller. Trying not to think about the fact that I just paid $200 for a NES.

8. but you never have to blow into the cartridge again, that is priceless

9. The Super Nt will be preloaded with the unreleased Super Turrican: Director's Cut.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/23/...ctors-cut-snes

I got the AVS yesterday and put it through the paces. It looks amazing, but the important thing is lag on my HDTV.

Some may recall that I've ranted in the past against VC versions of Punch Out because lag prevents me from beating it. On the Wii U I can get to Soda Popinski. The NES classic is a little better and I can get to Mr Sandman, but he shuts me down hard. I'd consider this to be acceptable, all things considered.

I ran right through Popinski and Sandman, it wasn't even close. I almost beat Macho Man but lost, but it was 2 am by that point and I was sleepy.

I'm super happy with this thing.