Page 288 of 305 FirstFirst ... 274284286287288289290292302 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. Bummer.

2. I had issues with Street Fighter 2 Turbo as well with the commander. Shotos were hard to use. I also had issues with Tetris Attack with the cursor flying all over the place. My Wii Pro controller works great though.

Yeah, mine are going back to Amazon when I get a chance to pack them up.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I had issues with Street Fighter 2 Turbo as well with the commander. Shotos were hard to use. I also had issues with Tetris Attack with the cursor flying all over the place. My Wii Pro controller works great though.
    That's actually good to know. I got the Commander also but I hadn't opened it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. So been playing the ever living shit out of this. Secret of Mana has been my goto game for now. Already almost level 10 on the main guy with Spear, Sword and Hand-To-Hand maxed out on Main guy and the girl. I just made it to the dwarf village and will probably get the Sprite soon. I can't tell you guys enough how good these pads feel. I'm so happy Nintendo didn't fucking cheap out on them. It just feels right.

I might consider hacking this system because the lack of DKC2 and Secret of Evermore not being here hurts me.

btw what the fuck is the big deal about Tetris Attack you guys have been talking about. It's just Tetris right?
    Last edited by BonusKun; 13 Oct 2017 at 10:34 AM.

It is Tetris in name only. It's actually the de-cutified Panel de Pon for our big, rippling, testosterone-dripping, American muscles.

7. I finally got around to plugging mine in last night, this thing is slick and I love it. The controllers feel great, the system feels great, I love the power and reset buttons. The menu boots up quickly and I'm in a game in seconds. I took Star Road through Mario World and played Super Ghouls n' Ghosts. I was having flashbacks with these controllers, at first they felt uncomfortable because I'm used to a modern controller, but within seconds I was running and jumping like riding a bike. There's even the little divot above the X button.
    The reset button to access save states and rewind is a pretty cool system. It gives you just enough of a buffer that if you make a mistake and don't want to repeat everything, you can quickly hop back a few seconds and pick back up.
    It's worth it without the mods, but I'm excited to see what else I can run on this after I give these games a good playing.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Tetris Attack was one of my favorite games, my siblings and I got pretty good at that game and would play matches that went on forever.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    So been playing the ever living shit out of this. Secret of Mana has been my goto game for now. Already almost level 10 on the main guy with Spear, Sword and Hand-To-Hand maxed out on Main guy and the girl. I just made it to the dwarf village and will probably get the Sprite soon. I can't tell you guys enough how good these pads feel. I'm so happy Nintendo didn't fucking cheap out on them. It just feels right.

I might consider hacking this system because the lack of DKC2 and Secret of Evermore not being here hurts me.

btw what the fuck is the big deal about Tetris Attack you guys have been talking about. It's just Tetris right?
    Secret of Evermore doesn't work yet.

And Tetris Attack is the best puzzle game ever made.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. That makes me god damn sad. Secret of Evermore imo was one of the most underated SNES games from Square just because it was made mostly by Gaijin.

If they get that game squared away to work on the classic then I'm gonna cave and finally hack a system i own for the 1st time.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 14 Oct 2017 at 08:30 AM.