Page 19 of 305 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. Hey, have you checked out the sale thread at Famicom World?
    There's lots of games of course, but there was one dude who had famicom twins for much more reasonable prices than the japanese jerks on ebay have them for.
    Of course, they're all reserved at the moment, but it seems like he gets them on the regular.

I don't see nuthin' wrong

Gettin' a little repro on

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Hey, have you checked out the sale thread at Famicom World?
    There's lots of games of course, but there was one dude who had famicom twins for much more reasonable prices than the japanese jerks on ebay have them for.
    Of course, they're all reserved at the moment, but it seems like he gets them on the regular.
    No, I'll go look now.

4. the dudes name was 80sfreak or something like that.

Yep. I found it. I also wonder what the guy had closer to the top that deleted the stuff that sold.

Hmmm, that guy has perfectly white regular Famicoms pretty cheap. Do FC's use the same AC adapters as the NES or Genesis?

7. From the way they look, I believe so.

8. Yeah, they do.

Registered at Famicom World, there is a thread that says the US NES adapter won't work (it outputs AC not DC) but the common Genesis/Super Famicom/TG16 adapter will work fine.

The d-bag ended the auction for the AN-505. You sure your offer was for a black one, SSJN?