Page 294 of 305 FirstFirst ... 280290292293294295296298 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. This seems like an odd hill to die on.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    This seems like an odd hill to die on.
    idk about that. I just rather would give my money to someone more reputable I suppose?

@ SSJN, You don't need to be an ass to try and make a point.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

I don't care about the prices but Christoph is a grade A douchenozzle.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I don't care about the prices but Christoph is a grade A douchenozzle.
    Careful, you might be dying on that hill with me.

5. I have no idea about any of this, but I'll say I hate assholes. I don't care about nes/snes on hdmi in a pretty case with perfect everything and a really awesome cool looking website, (I mean look at those pictures, so sexy) enough to support an asshole. I think BK is just saying this.

Some people think hey, that stuff that he does, it doesn't make him an asshole to me, I'm not supporting an asshole, I'm okay. Some other people think, I don't give a fuck if he's an asshole, I love shiny stuff that does the same thing I could do a million ways already, man look at that sexy website, and the internet will give me so many uplikes when I post these pictures oh man so cool!

So just justify whatever to yourself, the end. On topic I went to targets and didn't get an SNES classic this weekend. I was trying to make myself feel better because I had to put my dog down but god hates me.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

6. Official (S)NES/ SNES Classic Thread

The problem is that it’s not giving the douche money (fine), or not buying a product you like because some people on the internet don’t like how he keeps his info pertaining his business to himself.

As he is currently the only game in town so to speak, it kind of ties your hands.

7. Hi John. Sorry about the dog

8. Hi Chux. Thanks. Yeah using people on the internet to validate your own personal feelings is stupid, maybe my biggest pet peeve these days. Just own up to your own thoughts, no reason to say 'well a billion other posts say the same thing so I CAN'T be wrong'. Just fucking say its your opinion.

It's a problem from all sides, and its hard to avoid because a lot of times, you wouldn't have even known about whatever Christopher Robin was doing with those poor NES parts without the gallant internet to inform you. But just try to be informed and then make your own choice, then move along. Everyone gets angry trying to force their opinion-facts on others.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Hi John. Sorry about the dog
    Yeah sorry about your dog dude. My GF had to have her old puppy put down last month. Really killed her to do it but she was suffering too much.

@Chux, He's not even really the only game in town. There are many modders, and people out there who can make the hardware do the same thing he's offering at a fraction of the price. I'm thankful for that in there are many places and people you can either buy or have your original hardware modded to do the same thing Christoph does and not feel like you have to open a blood vein to get what you want.

The extra money for the extra controller made me just lol seeing as sourcing an OG controller is cheaper. Hell even the 3rd party knock-offs I've seen cost next to nothing these days if you know where to look.

@SSJN, No hard feelings dude I know you were just trying to get a rise out of me as it is. lol
    Last edited by BonusKun; 18 Oct 2017 at 01:40 PM.