Page 289 of 305 FirstFirst ... 275285287288289290291293303 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. It doesn't hold up. I tried to play it again earlier this year and the alchemy system is just dumb now.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    That makes me god damn sad. Secret of Evermore imo was one of the most underated SNES games form Square just because it was made mostly by Gaijin.

If they get that game squared away to work on the classic then I'm gonna cave and finally hack a system i own for the 1st time.
    I should have bought that game when GameStop had it in the $5 bargain bin. I didn't at the time, because I had traded all of my SNES stuff to get Saturn and PlayStation games.
    Last edited by gamevet; 13 Oct 2017 at 11:33 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    It doesn't hold up. I tried to play it again earlier this year and the alchemy system is just dumb now.
    It's surprising to hear SoE's alchemy system is what dates it since every single videogame released since 2013 has adopted it. The only difference is that now it's called "crafting."

4. It's really clunky though, crafting systems have been much better refined over the years.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

There are ways to make Evermore work...

6. Retroarch?

HAMMERS?

8. Got one today. So nice being able to walk in Target at 4 in the afternoon and get one off the shelf.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

This was always their plan

10. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    Got one today. So nice being able to walk in Target at 4 in the afternoon and get one off the shelf.
    That's how it should be. I hope it gets to that point where every scalper can choke on a bag of dicks.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL