Thread: Assassin's Creed Valhalla

1. Assassin's Creed Valhalla

I tried the original Assassin's Creed, it was ok but I got bored. Never really got into the other games, always had a negative association of "annual cash grab bullshit" with the series. Then a buddy at work swore up and down that if I tried Odyssey I'd like it because of the open detailed world, rpg mechanics and sense of progression. That mother fucker was right, Odyssey was a very well constructed game that I had way more fun with than I ever imagined I would. The direction they've started to move this series in is promising. If they can figure out their gear scaling and upgrading issue from the last game; I could go on forever but basically there's no god damn way to have a matching set at your level unless you are at level cap, they could have a real banger here.

I'm cautiously optimistic.
    Last edited by Opaque; 30 Apr 2020 at 07:47 PM.

2. Setting looks great. I still need to play through Odyssey but the map is just so overwhelming.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. I think I put some where around 140 - 160 hours into Odyssey, I loved all of it. I am fully in for this.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. The theme for this is a great idea, I haven't played Odyssey yet but it got a lot of praise so that bodes well for the direction of the new game.