Page 300 of 305 FirstFirst ... 286296298299300301302304 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    I really should put some more games on mine, just thought about that since the thread was bumped

is that compatibility list on the one guys google spreadsheet still actively maintained?
    I think so, but it's also a publicly edited document so I wouldn't trust it completely. The Classic doesn't do well with roms that aren't perfect dumps and most people don't try different roms.

With the latest Hakchi it will give you a warning if you are using a game that has known issues with Canoe.

2. I modded one for a customer. Told him I could only add 20 games.
    A good curated library is far more useful than gotta have em all.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I modded one for a customer. Told him I could only add 20 games.
    Yep. I’ll agree with this. I’ve got 62 on mine but I’m not adding any other folders or anything else. I’ve got a similar amount on my NES also.

4. Yeah, I've played through a lot of what I wanted to on this so far. I want to add some import games I never played, like Gunple, onto it next.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. I have 90 games in all and don't really want any more than that, but I did want to add Illusion of Gaia and Actraiser 2. Hakchi said there were problems with those two, though.

There is a hack for Gaia to make it work. If Google fails you I can put the file on my Google drive or something when I get home.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I modded one for a customer. Told him I could only add 20 games.
    I'm at around 53 games on mine. Not much else I cared for Snes wise.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    There is a hack for Gaia to make it work. If Google fails you I can put the file on my Google drive or something when I get home.
    Google drive would work! I don't want to download anymore programs for just one game.

9. I was in Houston last week and decided to drop by a Target just to look around. This Target had 2 of the SNES Classic Mini sitting in the bottom of a glass case. I would have snapped one up, but I only had about $70 and payday was 2 days away. I guess if you live in an area that was devastated by floods (Melf?), these things are still around. Maybe I'll find one in McAllen, when I visit the town next week.

10. I have seen a few here and there, even scalpers stop buying them. Good sign.