Page 296 of 305 FirstFirst ... 282292294295296297298300 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

His CMVS and sticks sucked too. He also provided those wood carts that NG: Dev used for a while that didn't quite work and had to be replaced.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    You know what I didn't buy because the seller was a jerk? Battlesphere Gold for the Jaguar. What was the outcome? He sold every unit he made regardless and I could have had a game I wanted for $170. Now it sells for close to $2000.
    Was the game pre-order only? I didn't hear about it until after it was released, and since it was a game that supported console link, most of the buyers were picking up 2 copies.

3. it was something like that. You had to get on a list, and then when time came to finalize your desire to buy it Thunderbird sent an email asking if you still wanted it. I was so disgusted with what a dick he was I said I didnt want it anymore.

4. I haven’t heard many negative things about the NT NES units. I dunno I still want one of these.

5. Official (S)NES/ SNES Classic Thread

Back to SNES Classic talk, the Donkey Kong minecart levels could be mobile games.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

After how great the SNES Classic turned out, I'm a little let down when I go back and play the NES Classic. It looks and plays great but the sound is a bit off. I'm thinking about getting the Retrousb AVS, anyone have any thoughts on that? I think SSJN had one iirc.

7. I use it e’ery day and love it.

8. Anyone know why I couldn't get 2-player Battletoads to work, and explain it like I'm stupid?
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

9. Did you patch it?
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

10. Nah I did this to the NES classic soon after it came out and I wasn't aware of any patching needed at the time.

I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something silly like in some of the games where I had to press Select.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322