Page 298 of 305 FirstFirst ... 284294296297298299300302 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. Aww yeah!

2. Somebody got their power turned back on. Welcome back to the modern age.

3. Welcome back Melf!

4. I got power, water, and Internet! And it only took almost 2 months!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I got power, water, and Internet! And it only took almost 2 months!
    Gotta love how the media blew that shit out of proportion. They were talking half a year before any of that shit was going to happen.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. That part is actually true. I'm part of the mere 33% that has power, and it's estimated that it will take 6 months before that number reaches 95%. I'm lucky because I live in a major tourist zone and right next to a complex of subsidized apartments for the elderly.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Gotta love how the media blew that shit out of proportion. They were talking half a year before any of that shit was going to happen.
    Going for a Gold in the Asshole Olympics?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    He has tough competition with Drew and Yoshi.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Yoshi is back on hiatus.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Because they said nobody on the island would have any power in that total amount of time. I'm very happy Melf is back with us but at the same time annoyed that the media made it out like the whole place was going to be living in the dark ages for a long fucking time which obviously was bullshit.

Yes it's going to take some time for a full 100% recovery but the media as always blows shit out of proportion making it sound like they were never going to recover from this terrible disaster. I wasn't trying to be an asshole. I was worried about Melf as much as anyone here so I was very relieved to hear him and his family were OK. If saying that the new outlets stretch the truth makes me an asshole then I don't know what to tell you broski.

Edit: I'll never defeat Yoshi in that department.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 06 Nov 2017 at 03:02 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL