Page 283 of 305 FirstFirst ... 269279281282283284285287297 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

2. You can get one off eBay for $130 shipped without too much effort, which means scalpers are wasting a whole lot of time and taking a lot of risk for little reward.
    Which makes me happy!

3. Yeah, I've decided since there's no real value in flipping I"m going to give my extra system to my niece and nephew for christmas.

The rumors I've heard on restock are early november.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I played the hell out of this thing last night and I'm in love. I don't know what Nintendo did but their emulator (apparently named Canoe) runs better than SNES on the Retropie, Retro Freak or Wii U VC. As a test I was running Super Punch Out, and when I played it the other day on the RF I had a hell of a time beating the Bruisers. On the Wii U I can beat them but Rick is a little harder than he should be. On the Classic he goes down like a bitch like I was playing on a CRT. Also, I always thought Starfox on the Freak was perfect, but it feels smoother on the classic. This is also the first time I've played Mario World on a HDTV and not feeling a little weird sure to the controls being slightly off.

The graphic options they did an ok job at. Standard mode looks pretty decent just like the NES Classic. The CRT filter was useless in the NES classic but looks better on the SNES. It's still a little softer than I like, it's basically emulating a CRT that's not quite as good as the actual CRT I use. It still looks good and it's my preferred video option. It doesn't look as good as a real system running through a Framemeister or a Retropie with the options set up correctly. However it plays better than either one of those.

I'm loving it, and hoping they finish the hack soon so I can add a few things like TMNT 4 and ActRaiser. One of my buds added some to his but from what I understand they are still in beta.

5. I really want TMNT 4 on mine.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Why? It'll take longer to get it on there than it will to beat it.

Because it fucking rules.

8. When y'all are hacking these things, are you still using the stock emulator when you play non-stock ROMs?

If so, I'm in.

9. re: Gohan

I guess.
    I spent so many hours on it back when it was current that it doesn't really hold any attraction. Literally hours and hours on a 25 minute game. I used to try to do runs where I'd throw every throw-able enemy at the screen.

re: ARBM

I believe so.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    When y'all are hacking these things, are you still using the stock emulator when you play non-stock ROMs?

If so, I'm in.
    I can answer that in a more appropriate location.