Page 274 of 305 FirstFirst ... 260270272273274275276278288 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. Some frenchmen got it in their little froggy hands and took it apart. Seems to be the exact same hardware, except some different numbers and placement of the chips on the board.

Still boding well for customization.

2. Makes sense, that is probably why they are making more of the NES classic too.

3. Is it the same amount of storage on it too?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. if it's the same soac, more than likely

which probably means the whole snes library won't fit

5. Since easily 1/3 of it is sports and licensed bullshit, who needs the entire library anyway?

6. Since easily the entire library and several other system's libraries can be fit on any number of other emulator devices, who needs to mod this anyway?

I'd add a few more SNES games but that's it. That's what I did with the NES classic.

8. I still really need to do that with my NES. Adding about 30 more games will give me every NES game I'd ever want to play again and I can sell off my 40ish carts I have left.

9. I highly recommend it. I put the whole library on there for 5 minutes, said fuck that and just left it at I think... 60, to have an even number.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Since easily the entire library and several other system's libraries can be fit on any number of other emulator devices, who needs to mod this anyway?
    I think there's an appeal in swapping out bits of the library every 6 months or so. Just because you mod it once doesn't mean it's a static thing forever
    Last edited by YellerDog; 27 Sep 2017 at 01:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!