Page 29 of 305 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I just got a PM on Famicom World about a certain something as well. Tee hee!
    Yeah well, my certain thing isnt coming from famicom world. IT IS COMING FROM FAMICOM LAND

2. I was looking for some famicom "best of" lists and this was at the top of the google list.
    http://blog.hardcoregaming101.net/20...ed-by.html?m=1
    This seems familiar, so maybe we bitched about it already years ago, but i still found it to be hilarious, and TNL loves lists.
    If someone who isnt on mobile wants to copy/paste the list, i would appreciate it.

Yeah, that one was a disaster. I'm not propagating that shit.

He's right to say the Japanese list sucks, but then he says Mario Bros. is horrible and NES Jurassic Park and GI Joe are great? He's crazy, too!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. I havent played g i joe since it was current. I remember really liking it. Come to think of it, i remember getting realllyyy frustrated with the level where you had to go around placing bombs.
    It was better than the other licensed game i couldnt wait to play though!
    Hint: it rhymes with sex den.

6. He didn't write that list, only translated it. He even says that it's a shitty list.

7. It was a famitsu poll. The japanese voted on the best famicom games.
    The japanese love to grind and kunio.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    He didn't write that list, only translated it. He even says that it's a shitty list.
    Do the Japanese have bad taste? It’s hard to say – they had more games than the US, but the US also had many exclusives the Japanese did not see, such as Jurassic Park and GI Joe, both of which were pretty great.
    He wrote that.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Prove it.

10. HG101 is good for quick overviews of series history and regional differences and things like that, but I don't like their criticism most of the time.