Page 279 of 305 FirstFirst ... 265275277278279280281283293 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. Damn that's kinda fucked.. lol

Just got back from a TRU at the other end of town. They were sold out within minutes also. Fucking hell!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. I saw a bunch of people walking around a Best Buy this morning just carrying the little boxes around. Looked at the line in the store and peaced out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. If anyone needs the Star Fox 2 final rom...

4. I beat Star Fox 2 in like 20 mins or less. I didn’t realize how much Starfox Assault borrows from it, that game makes a lot more sense now.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

5. I'm beginning to wonder if it's the same ROM that I got off of the internet. It was a much easier game than the original Starfox.

I'm gonna save my money and put it towards a 1440p monitor for my PC.
    Last edited by gamevet; 29 Sep 2017 at 11:06 PM.

6. I'm saving up for an animation desk, but I did seriously think about it for a solid five minutes this morning.

Then I downloaded the final Star Fox 2 ROM and didn't play it immediately, so I think I know how that was gonna go. I think I care more about that bracing snort of nostalgia than the actual games on the thing.

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I'm saving up for an animation desk
    Like a real oldschool desk that takes a disc? I finally got rid of mine in a semi-recent move. Saved the disc though.

I've been hunting for a good affordable animation program ever since. I heard on a podcast that the Wonder Boy remake artist animated that whole thing in Photoshop. Mind blown.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    I beat Star Fox 2 in like 20 mins or less. I didn’t realize how much Starfox Assault borrows from it, that game makes a lot more sense now.
    SF2 really isn't good. The game is too ambitious for what the system/chip can do. Playing 15 second battle/stages and horrible indoor stages is painful. No surprise this was canned back in the day.

9. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Like a real oldschool desk that takes a disc? I finally got rid of mine in a semi-recent move. Saved the disc though.

I've been hunting for a good affordable animation program ever since. I heard on a podcast that the Wonder Boy remake artist animated that whole thing in Photoshop. Mind blown.
    Photoshop has been really good for animation recently! Robert Valley is using it for all his stuff lately.

I'm looking at getting a tabletop set up from animationdesks.com, it's an independent guy up in Canada who puts them together. I'm using an LED light panel with an inking board on top of it right now, it's kind of an uncomfortable setup. This looks like a good solution to me, the acrylic discs are the way to go now that you can't get replacement pegs for the metal and glass discs anymore, and the thing is nice and portable.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 29 Sep 2017 at 11:55 PM.

10. Neat. My desk was a tabletop thing too. That's a bummer about the pegs, someone should start 3D printing them.

I've been using Pencil2D which is ok, but not ideal. Krita is supposed to be good too, I downloaded it but haven't installed yet.