Page 251 of 305 FirstFirst ... 237247249250251252253255265 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. I dunno, can't you play it on a flash card?

Probably. I still have a pile of Infiniteneslives pcbs I haven't used for anything too.

3. Apparently the prototype of Rayman for SNES has been dumped. Not much there, but it's an interesting bit of history. Looks very different than the game that eventually came out.

4. Got mine.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I've placed my order!

rep +1 Low

6. Was just about to post it too, got one!

7. Got one also, now I can watch the bloodbath from the sidelines.

Son of a bitch. I must have gone to bed like 15 minutes before the emails were sent and Twitter exploded. They need to put things like this up at 6am EDT when important people are available.

edit: I really don't care as long as my UK order actually ships. That's the version I want, and I'm not going to be a scalper douche.

9. god damn it.
    I follow Wario 64 on twitter and he's the only one I allow notifications for. All day long my phone is going off with his tweets, most of which I dont care about. Of course, none of his stuff about this popped up. Wtf. Is there some setting that silences twitter after 11 pm?