Page 253 of 305 FirstFirst ... 239249251252253254255257267 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. I'm not even going to try to get one of these.
    Nintendo is going to make three dozen of these things and anyone wanting one to play will end up paying Switch prices.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I saw a screenshot from a chat with a CS agent that said that the go live was in error and that all of them would be canceled for a real go live next week, but take that with a grain of salt.
    I've also read Walmart congratulated those who got a preorder via their twitter page. No idea if true or not.

3. Mine hasn't been cancelled yet.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Seems legit.

5. Why is Walmart so gleeful about crushing Toshie's dreams? Poor poor Toshie.
    Donk

6. I do hope it's legit. I'm being patient waiting to snipe one at Amazon or Best Buy.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Those tweets don't mean anything though. Have you ever met a PR person with a clue? These guys are Reggie but at 1/100th the salary.

I want to believe that the mean wendy's twitter was real.

And given that she quit soon after, it probably was. That was probably done with the company when that all started.