Page 230 of 305 FirstFirst ... 216226228229230231232234244 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Tempest 2000 on the Saturn appears to be running at a higher resolution than the Jag version. It also has red book audio instead of using the Saturn's Yamaha sound chip for the tunes. The only thing I like better about the Jag version is that the music has a better flow, since it doesn't have the brief pauses that you get from CD audio tracks.
    I had both, and in fact sold my Jag once I got the Saturn version. I later regretted it, the Jaguar version just played much better, but I've never been sure of how.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

2. Jaguar is the only version that supports paddle controller. Not that I have ever gotten the paddle.

3. There was no paddle, officially.

That wouldn't stop me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    I had both, and in fact sold my Jag once I got the Saturn version. I later regretted it, the Jaguar version just played much better, but I've never been sure of how.
    The music flow is better on the Jag, but I never noticed that it played better. The game runs smoother and the graphics have more pop on the Saturn version. It's a matter of preference on whether you like music flow or graphics better.

6. You jerks made me pop the soundtrack up on youtube. Where's my X and paci?

7. Shit, and glow sticks.

8. Saturn Tempest 2000 is great. I think the hate for it is mostly a smear campaign from Jaguar fanboys trying desperately to make it look like only their version is worth playing.

Don't destroy their ray of hope, Zeed. It's all they have.

10. Man, did I ever love trolling the crap out of the Atariage Jag forum...