Page 241 of 305 FirstFirst ... 227237239240241242243245255 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. I grabbed a UK preorder from AmazonUK for $90, it might get cancelled but figured it was worth a try.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Hopefully you can fix this one to play more games easily also.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. I'm sure not initially as I'm certain Nintendo will have done everything they can to stop it, but someone will probably find a workaround again soon enough.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I'm surprised they didn't add an Ethernet connection so they could sell you the other games. These things obviously have more appeal to a wider audience than the Switch will ever have.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

As evidenced by the fact that they've sold more Switches than they manufactured NES Classics...

6. Except if they had actually bothered to manufacture a decent number of NES Classics it probably would have outsold the Switch.

Maybe, but we're talking different orders of magnitude from what I understand. There were a few hundred thousand NES Classics versus millions of Switches. I'm not sure 90% of the people that would have bought one couldn't get it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    ...I thought starfox 2 was not technically a finished game.
    It was finished.

There are two versions that leaked, one an early pre-alpha, and the other a late-stage beta compiled from a source code leak around 1999 or 2000. The latter was very close to final, but it had a bunch of debug stuff like a frame rate counter, infinite time and health, etc that made it sort of bullshit to play.

AGTP released a translation hack that turned all that debug shit off and fixed a couple other little things. That version could very much pass for a complete game.

But apparently there's a final final "production" version, that the original author claims to have, but it hasn't ever been released publicly. It supposedly has a few more stages and some gameplay tweaks that make it better than the leak. This could be that version.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Maybe, but we're talking different orders of magnitude from what I understand. There were a few hundred thousand NES Classics versus millions of Switches. I'm not sure 90% of the people that would have bought one couldn't get it.
    1.5 millions NES Classics actually, and they were still impossible to get.

10. I'll have to get one so my nes classic won't feel so lonely on the shelf