Page 244 of 305 FirstFirst ... 230240242243244245246248258 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Well now I hope it's a giant turd everyone hates and the SNES mini is the worst piece of Nintendo hardware ever with weird wires sticking out everywhere and it electrocutes you when you play it and it freezes often and makes terrible buzzing and screeching noises when it does.
    That sounds more like the N64 Mini.

edit: Also, get on FF quickly if you're at home.

2. Finch is punchy lately.

3. F-Zero > Mario Kart. The tracks late in the game were unforgiving and really satisfying when you got them nailed down.

Mario Kart crawls by comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Iunno. I just have a lot of good memories of multiplayer SMK, I guess. SNES' battle mode was the only Mario Kart battle mode worth a shit.

N64 block.fort wants to talk.

6. Probably baseless nostalgia talking, I concede! I only had one friend with an N64 in its prime (if you could call it that), and he'd just showboat on everyone in Goldeneye and KI Gold whenever we went over.

N64 really was the worst.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    The SFC photos show where the controllers connect:

this kinda bugs me as it suggests the controller cables are gonna be half a foot long again

e: also yeah now I've come around to this thing needing some more titles even though the current list is pretty fine in its own, needs more mortal kombat 2/final fight/chrono trigger/super bomberman/(gradius 3, r-type III or phalanx for shmup goodness)/lost vikings/terribad nba jam port
    Last edited by cka; 27 Jun 2017 at 07:31 AM.

9. Terranigma, Tetris&Dr. Mario, Actraiser, Super Pang, Uniracers, Ninja Warriors, Super Double Dragon, Axelay, U.N. Squadron..
    Yeah, it could use another dozen or so games.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    N64 really was the worst.
    You know fucking damn well there's gonna be an N64 Classic coming after this shit.

@ Kedawa, I'm sorta sad they stopped at 20 instead of 30 like they did with the NES Classic.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL