Page 247 of 305 FirstFirst ... 233243245246247248249251261 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. Official (S)NES Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    How was the DS version?
    Bad.

The Dreamcast game is pretty great but the N64 one is best imo.

Seconded. Did the Dreamcast one have the Old Lady Shop?

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    How was the DS version?
    It was like a Mario Maker thing with a level editor and a bunch of sample levels, but no "campaign" as such. Graphically it was simplified to accomodate sharing of levels through some weird sound file system. The gameplay was fun, but it just didn't feel like a complete game.

The Xbox 360 version took what they did with the DS version and improved on it hugely, on hardware that was more capable of doing it justice. That one was a worthy sequel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Bad.

The Dreamcast game is pretty great but the N64 one is best imo.
    You could argue about that. The DC and N64 ones are the same game, but the DC one looks and sounds a lot better, and the tweaks to the mechanics make it faster paced.

4. No N64 library is complete without Cruis'n'USA.

5. It's pretty representative of the broken promise of Ultra 64, it's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Don't we have an N64 thread we can further shit up with all this SpoPadding?

7. Wasn't Rogue Squadron on Gamecube, not 64? It would need one of the wrestling games. WCW World Tour. The one that followed it that I can't remember. Yukes lived off those games for years, huge hits.

8. GC was Rogue Squadron 2.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    It was like a Mario Maker thing with a level editor and a bunch of sample levels, but no "campaign" as such. Graphically it was simplified to accomodate sharing of levels through some weird sound file system. The gameplay was fun, but it just didn't feel like a complete game.

The Xbox 360 version took what they did with the DS version and improved on it hugely, on hardware that was more capable of doing it justice. That one was a worthy sequel.
    Thanks, I will skip the DS game and get the 360.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Don't we have an N64 thread we can further shit up with all this SpoPadding?
    Not every game on the list of N64 minis will be classics or even good.