Page 249 of 305 FirstFirst ... 235245247248249250251253263 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. It's a fairly good game! Like any Ogre Battle, the thing it hates most is being played, but if you can work with its passive aggression, there's a fun or two to be had.

2. Ogre Battle 64 is alright. I like it more than the original on the SNES.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I never understood the appeal of those games. They're so slow and clunky.
    WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game is the only wrestling game I could tolerate.
    Once you got to WM2K and they introduced create-a-wrestler they had a very large selection of moves. You cold also adjust the wrestler's base stats and if you knew what you were doing you would pick moves to compliment those stats. The multiplayer made the game IMO. I would have matches with a friend, who was also as obsessed as I was, and we would always end up taking at least 30 minutes to finish them because of how we made our wrestlers. Mine was a damage sponge that could survive about anything for the first 20 minutes then it was just a matter of hitting the right combo of moves into my finisher all targeting the head (you could damage 6 zones: both arms & legs, torso, & head).

If it wasn't for the fact that I always had 2 friends to play with and a larger group on occasions I would have been bored after a little while. But we would at least spend every other night playing and hold 8-16 person tournaments occasionally. And a handful of times we booked a PPVs worth of matches and played out our own during the day before an ECW PPV party.

and sports fans don't think they're nerds...

5. Rasslin isn't sports. It's soap opera for children and man boys.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Just like Football!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    and sports fans don't think they're nerds...
    Fantasy Football players are nerds.

8. Nerds and geeks aren't even insults anymore.

9. Official (S)NES Thread

I am a football nerd. Half my podcasts are football. I read Dr Z's book. I watch as many games possible every Sunday.

Fantasy football ruins it. I'm done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Nerds and geeks aren't even insults anymore.
    The appropriation of them is though. For example, you can't be an idiot and call yourself a nerd. Standards are involved.