Page 229 of 305 FirstFirst ... 215225227228229230231233243 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

Compared to what? You're dropping at least $60 to get a decent regular fami shipped from Japan, plus mod parts, and a twin goes for way over $100.

2. Plus the fact that MOST AV Famis out there are in pretty good condition. Most regular famis are yellowed, or just dirt as fuck. I'd rather pay more for a system that's clean, easily modded to RGB or HDMI, and has longer than 3 foot cables.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

*looks at his not 100+ twins*

Ok

4. *edit* nevermind I thought you were saying you had a bunch of them. my mistake.
    Last edited by Shin Johnpv; 09 Feb 2016 at 07:11 PM.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

You got a deal, good for you. My complete boxed AV Fami cost me $10. That doesn't mean everyone can.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Jaguar is a horrible system. Just ask K3V.
    I own a boxed Jag with about 20 boxed games. I could probably get a lot of money for it, but Atari was what I grew up with, so I'm keeping it. It does pretty much suck though.

7. I just wish a better port of T2000 was made available (though there are a couple nice PC clones). Too bad the current "Atari" doesn't care.

The AV Famicom is good stuff. I like how it can use regular NES controllers. However, the lines for the Zapper are wired to the accessory port, so Zapper games need a gun plugged in to the accessory port. The JP counterpart of the Zapper is neat, though it's also more rare and expensive than the Zapper.
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 10 Feb 2016 at 03:19 PM.

8. Isn't the hidden T2k port inside Tempest X3 pretty spot on? I only tried it once or twice so I can't tell.

9. I didn't think "Atari" was still around.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
    I just wish a better port of T2000 was made available (though there are a couple nice PC clones). Too bad the current "Atari" doesn't care.
    Tempest 2000 on the Saturn appears to be running at a higher resolution than the Jag version. It also has red book audio instead of using the Saturn's Yamaha sound chip for the tunes. The only thing I like better about the Jag version is that the music has a better flow, since it doesn't have the brief pauses that you get from CD audio tracks.