Page 237 of 305 FirstFirst ... 223233235236237238239241251 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. Nintendo should release a big chunk of their old catalogs exactly as they were originally for like $20-30 a pop. Fuck over everybody except the people who actually wanted them in the first place.

Probably sell better than a new Wii U release anyway.

2. Official (S)NES Thread

We were doing great with compilation discs until everybody decided that ala carte single game DLC was the way to go. I'd like to see the GameCube Animal Crossing idea of 'multiple old titles included as an incentive for playing' return.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I think we'll still see some decent compilations, just not from Nintendo.
    That Rare collection is pretty good.

4. On the One only? Off my radar, but I could go for some Battletoads NES.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Yeah.

I component modded my exclusive, one of a kind Yoshi edition SNES several months back but got frustrated, because I could not figure out why the picture wasn't stable. I was cleaning out my closet this weekend and uncovered the original Xbox component cables. I don't know what made me think that they may help, but they did. It was the God damned cable all along. I still have too high green levels, but I thought that may happen, so I already bought a resistor to add on that line. My HD CRT accepts component, and I had gotten rid of my XRGB a while ago, so this is a big belated win.

7. HD Retrovisions component cables for the SNES go back on sale in a couple of days.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I can't believe those are $45. If you buy those for a couple systems, you'd be better off with an XRGB.

I understand why they are priced that way, they aren't just cables but they have RGB to component transcoders built inside, which normally cost around $50 on ebay anyway. However, you're better off just buying one of those to work with all systems instead of spending $45 for each individual one. I do wish they weren't called "HD Retrovision" considering the cables output SD resolutions and a lot of TVs can't accept a 240p component signal.

I had actually begun to think that was my issue too.