Page 129 of 305 FirstFirst ... 115125127128129130131133143 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

For a clean, non-yellowed one? Sure. I'd consider it high for a forum/internet price, but respectable for finding out in the wild.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

By the way, interested in selling the broken system cheap? I could use a shell if it's in good condition, I have a lonely SNES motherboard here.

3. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    By the way, interested in selling the broken system cheap? I could use a shell if it's in good condition, I have a lonely SNES motherboard here.
    I'm hoping to pick up the screw head to open the console up. I'm guessing it's a loose solder joint or a bad cap.

Awesome, good luck! If you need any parts let me know, I've got some busted SNES motherboards as well.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    the fuck !?!
    The previous owner wrote on the fucking Kirby label unfortunately. (pic)

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I have finally replaced my jacked up SNES, that stopped displaying Mode 7 a couple of years ago. I picked up a clean (no faded shell color) SNES from the local pawn shop for $40, with 2 controllers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ9Y8klzveA
    That busted SNES is kind of a neat oddity.
    Last edited by sixteen-bit; 31 Jan 2013 at 11:53 PM.

6. Try a magic eraser on that label. They work wonders.

7. I use 90% isopropyl alcohol to remove magic marker from carts.

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I use 90% isopropyl alcohol to remove magic marker from carts.
    I tried some Goof Off stuff. It started to melt the plastic. Got the marker off though!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. Quote Originally Posted by sixteen-bit View Post
    I picked up Shatterhand. This game is really fun. Graphics are awesome too.
    One of those games that came out when I was high on the SNES and Genny gaming and completely dismissed. It required a bit of patience and there was the annoyance of the weird slot style power up scheme. But yeah, playing it now definitely one of the systems best, it's a nice touch that you grapple chain links in the background instead of the usual wall jumps.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    I tried some Goof Off stuff. It started to melt the plastic. Got the marker off though!
    Goo Gone works pretty well to clean the labels, but you need to clean the Goo Gone off with Windex or Alcohol, and be careful to not get it wet enough to get under the labels. I recently restored a couple of old Blockbuster SNES rentals that way, the games look brand new after removing all the marker and rental sticker residue.