Page 302 of 305 FirstFirst ... 288298300301302303304 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. I'm thinking that weather striken areas (Houston/Puerto RICO) might be the best place to find one since most of the people are spending their money to get their homes and lives back in order.

2. Pffff... priorities man!

I bought my SNES Classic before I got power back! I sat and looked at the box and poster for 2 days before I could play it. It really took me back.

3. I think I may end up ordering an Analog Super NT if they ever have the SFC colour scheme in stock.

4. I have one of those coming to me, it should be here on Tuesday, fingers crossed.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Pffff... priorities man!

I bought my SNES Classic before I got power back! I sat and looked at the box and poster for 2 days before I could play it. It really took me back.
    Melf's Family: Did you get us water, batteries and canned food?

Melf: I got us something better, the SNES Classic Mini

Melf's Family: ...........blank stares.......

6. I decided to drop by a Toy R Us near one of my job sites this morning.

Score!

They had one SNES Classic left.

7. You could have bought a lot of Vienna Sausages with that money.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Pffff... priorities man!

It brings to memory of me being a kid and buying a new game at the store. On the way home I would read the manual from cover to cover. Good memories.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    You could have bought a lot of Vienna Sausages with that money.
    I don't do Vienna Sausage That's what she said , but 6 Ribeyes wouldn't be too bad.
    Last edited by gamevet; 12 Feb 2018 at 01:04 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Pffff... priorities man!

yeah, my actual units are packed up somewhere waiting to get moved to my new place (whenever I find one) but the retail packaging is sitting on the entertainment center in an awful display of nerddom