Page 2 of 305 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. I should really play Batman again. I got to but never murdered that goddamned Joker.

2. I had ZERO intention of getting into the revival that I've fallen in to. After going to a goodwill store while waiting for Brettmatic at a car dealer next door I started getting into looking for the stuff. Found the cheap NES at a yard sale and have been hitting up thrift stores with a vengeance.

I never realized just how much emulators clean this stuff up, but I did notice that something was off with the sound. Plugging it into my mom's old TV via RF really brought that crashing down, I think my exact words were "Wow, how did we play this stuff looking like shit". As for carts, I'll buy whatever at a decent price, but I don't care if they're in a box or not. However a place next to the Antique Mall I went to today had a boxed Castlevania and Castlevania 2, but they wanted $45 and $30. I do want them, but not at that price, also the boxes were beat to hell.

One time I went to Electronics Boutique, bought CV 1-3 boxed and complete for like $10, then got home and tossed the boxes away.

I threw away SO MANY boxes when I worked at funcoland. You have no idea.

5. I need to take games off of your hands, Josh.

Vice: Project Doom and Metal Storm are kickass games.

You said you got Shattered Hand, right?

7. I'm getting that and Kid Icarus from some dude off Craigslist.

8. Dont forget the gay sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Vice: Project Doom and Metal Storm are kickass games.

I've never played any of these. I should fix that.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post

That comes from jerking off too hard, right?

It's Shatterhand, and it is indeed great. I've always wanted to own that one, along with Vice: Project Doom but didn't have a NES. I'm going to change that now.