Page 14 of 305 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

All of this talk is going to make me break out my NES. I imagine it will look like Satan's butthole on my hdtv. Can anyone confirm?
    Just use an emulator. I have a modded Xbox 1 jam packed with games. It looks and plays a shitload better with the S controller.

2. I was at a local hole in the wall that I sometimes frequent and picked up some Intendo tapes for resale.
    The way this guy does shit is that everything is one price. Nes and Snes games are all $5 . He will usually hook me up and sell me stuff for $3 a pop if I buy a few things. He tends to save to better stuff for eBay, but every once in a while some decent stuff slips through.
    So I gather these:

and he says. "ah, give me $25."
    "Cool", I say.
    "I've got some rarer stuff in a box in the back. You want to take a look at it?"
    "Of course I do!"
    So he disappears into the back and comes out with a small box. His "rare" stuff is shit like Kid Niki, Bayou Billy, Disney Magical Kingdom. Mostly shit that isn't rare at all.
    But there were a few good titles in there. I pulled these out:

and asked what he would want for them. I was hoping for an average of $8 a pop at most.
    "$20"
    I nearly shit myself.
    I'd put it in the haul thread, but I'm not keeping them. Just had a nice deal I wanted to brag about.

edit: There are some titles people may scratch their heads about. Duck Hunt for instance. Last week I had a guy trade in a lot of empty nes boxes. They had everything in them but the games. Duck Hunt was one of them, and I didn't have a loose cart to throw in it. Now I do.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 29 May 2012 at 08:23 PM.

3. Gimme that gad dang Contra.

4. shit, what I sell that for pays for the rest of the ones in that picture.
    But since you're so kind to me and have never carded me, pm your address.

Send him that Athena, too. Make him suffer.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Like G did?

7. This is only the beginning

8. Dont come! Dont come!

9. There was nothing we could do.

10. Man went to far, man did too much