Page 304 of 305 FirstFirst ... 290300302303304305 LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. Great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I mean, surely you could Bing on the toilet at work. Be a True American Hero.

Yeah, I run the mobile searches for the amazon credit while I'm having the morning shit.

4. Anyone have a solution for usimg a USB joystick on this thing?

5. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Anyone have a solution for usimg a USB joystick on this thing?
    Not really Matt. I still want to play Secret of Evermore on this thing but I fire it up every other day to play games on it.

Edit: Just read back a few pages on this thread. Man the arguments we had were so silly. I consider a lot of you guys friends so I hate it when we go at each other like this just because we don't see eye to eye on everything.

Funny enough, I've been playing Street Fighter 2 on it a lot with this thing I bought from Gamevet.

It's been a learning process for me using this stick since for years I only played in the arcades with a Drumstick controller and not the Ball top.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 26 Apr 2020 at 08:07 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Not really Matt. I still want to play Secret of Evermore on this thing but I fire it up every other day to play games on it.

Edit: Just read back a few pages on this thread. Man the arguments we had were so silly. I consider a lot of you guys friends so I hate it when we go at each other like this just because we don't see eye to eye on everything.

Funny enough, I've been playing Street Fighter 2 on it a lot with this thing I bought from Gamevet.

It's been a learning process for me using this stick since for years I only played in the arcades with a Drumstick controller and not the Ball top.
    Yeah. I pit some game 8000 thong in the 1up SF cabinet and redid the sticks. Still got some work to do though. Just want the kids to use a button box or stick.

Sent from my LM-X220 using Tapatalk

7. And that thong is deadly. Woo hoo.

Sent from my LM-X220 using Tapatalk

8. You got a sweet deal on that stick, but then again, so did I.

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    You got a sweet deal on that stick, but then again, so did I.
    Yeah I love it dude. I'm so happy you sold it to me.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. I have the Wii U Tekken stick. I think it was $60. I don't know if it would work with the SNES classic or not. It's basically a classic controller, but the L and R buttons aren't quite the same. It seems like it registers as either pushing the analog trigger or clicking the digital limit switch that 'clicks' in the triggers, but it doesn't do both. Using it with the Wii, some games recognize the buttons when I press them, but others don't.