Page 301 of 305 FirstFirst ... 287297299300301302303 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. Yeah, I saw one guy selling them on ebay for $110 shipped. Then there were the scammers trying to sell a knock off for $50.

2. Remember when Nintendo said there would be plenty to go around this time?

The Best Buy near me has had them the last few times I've been there. It seems they're finally getting some more out there.

4. A guy called earlier and asked if I would take a used Nes Classic. I said sure. He rolled up with one of those shitty knock-offs. Laughed him out of the store.

I should add I have access to one of those crappy clones that flooded the hallway kiosks of every mall in the US in the early 2000s. I'll give you a good price.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Remember when Nintendo said there would be plenty to go around this time?
    Both the Target and Best Buy near me has had them in stock every time I've been by for awhile now.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. I went to Target's website, shortly after seeing those 2 units in the Houston store. I entered my zip code for home and it showed about a dozen stores with the console out of stock.

7. I've seen quite a few around these parts lately.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

I've seen them regularly here at Target and Best Buy.

9. I have never seen them anywhere. Must be regional.

10. I see them here regularly. If we get them in the hurricane-stricken 3rd world, you guys should be buried in them.