Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 212141516

Thread: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (3DS, PC, PS3, 360)

1. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (3DS)

Scratch the animation comment. Maybe it was just Gabriel, Simon seems much more fluid.
    Seems rebalanced as well, early enemies that took way too many hits now fall in 3. Barrel walls used to take 5+ hits now fall in 2.

These are welcome changes.
    Last edited by Chux; 26 Oct 2013 at 02:02 PM.

This is why Dracula never wins.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    This is why Dracula never wins.
    Makes sense.

At $15 I'm strongly considering a double dip on PC. If you're a fan of LoS and never got to play it on 3DS it's a no brainer.

I may have to give it a try. The 3ds demo did nothing for me but it sounds like they fixed some of my complaints.

5. I got this yesterday. $15 is a good buy. Played it for a couple hours. It's decent. Feels a bit janky though.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. $15 and is rebalanced? Sounds like I might try it when a sale hits.

7. I'm waiting for the combo disc with this, LOS, and its DLC to go on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. Lords of Shadow had terrible DLC. It was cool it added to the story but the gameplay was crap in each.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Lords of Shadow had terrible DLC. It was cool it added to the story but the gameplay was crap in each.
    This. Exactly this.

Oh, hey, this is finally coming to Steam, now that the ruined third part of the story will have already been out for a month. Fuck you, Konami. Yes, I'll still buy it cheap.

edit: I have too many edits in my last post in the Yoshi's New Island thread, so I'll add one here to say that I hate everything instead.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 13 Mar 2014 at 11:39 AM.