Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Android Games Thread

1. Official Android Games Thread

Just started really looking at games today as my TV is monopolized a lot of the time now. Is there no one out there playing? Here are a few I've picked up/thinking about grabbing:

Frontline Commando

Mass Effect: Infiltrator

Machinarium

Shadowgun

Legendary Heroes

Ninjump

Osmos HD

2. Also quite a few games will be on sale for the next week, starting tomorrow.

http://www.becausewemay.com/play.html

3. I got Canabalt for 99 cents. Thanks for the heads up.

4. GTA III for Android is on sale for 99 cents this weekend.

5. As much as I love Android, this thread is kind of going to be the "iPhone games from 3-12 months ago" thread.

6. I fucking love Robotek....simple but so addictive, and the soundtrack is amazing. And it's FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    As much as I love Android, this thread is kind of going to be the "iPhone games from 3-12 months ago" thread.
    Most likely, yeah.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 28 May 2012 at 07:58 PM.

7. I play games constantly on my phone... but I also have crazy ADD and will jump from game to game.. There are so many great free games that I find it hard to justify paying for one, even at 99 cents... I have bought a few, but there are so many games I haven't given enough time to. Glu Games are definitely great games, but their support is very lacking. I had an issue with a game of theirs that could have been money related had I paid for the game and they didn't get back to me for 6 weeks. Also, their updates are lagging compared to the iPhone versions which is frustrating.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

Apparently Samsung is willing to take a market seriously that Apple isn't.

9. This is pretty neat, but let's be real: A GameKlip and a PS3 controller works just as well for only $20.

These controllers aren't that practical for carrying around with you, really (maybe the iControPad) but they actually can be cool for sitting around the house and playing emulators or a little Dead Trigger or Jet Set Radio.

10. Rayman Jungle Run. I like it better than the demo I played for PS3 Origins. Smooooooth. It is a "runner" that is laid out so well you'll forget you're not playing a regular platformer.