Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 818202122

Thread: Shin Megami Tensei 4 3DS

1. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    My copy came today, but I haven't really even scratched the surface of IV yet. And I probably oughta go ahead and finish Strange Journey first...
    This game (and IV) really have very little to do with Strange Journey other than the Demonica suit image, which is never really explained.

EDIT oh and I guess you might also say the Counter Demon Force is the remnants of the UN organization created to explore the Shwartzwelt in Strange Journey, but that's never really made explicit.
    Last edited by sleeve; 22 Sep 2016 at 05:48 PM.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. So I played this a bunch, up to the first real difficult boss King Frost in the Fairy Forest and I really like how it revisits the old characters from SMT IV and just puts them in crazy new settings. I would love it if the rest of the game just did this. We'll see what happens.

It also seems to be quite a bit more difficult. But the demon fusion program in SMT is by far the best in all of the SMT/Persona games so it makes playing the game much more fun and less of a chore, even at the highest difficulty level.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. Heads up Apocalypse is $23.99 (with GCU) at BB today.