Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10121314

Thread: Iron Man 3

1. Just saw it. It was great. Making a successful superhero movie about the man and not the powers means this probably already has every other phase 2 movie beaten. They stuffed this thing full of terrible tropes and somehow didn't make any of them annoying.

Though I did laugh at the retardation of dude breathing fire. It also never happened except that once, almost like they filmed the scene and realized how dumb it was so they figured if they just never brought it up again everyone would forget about it.

2. So, that kid might be Nova. He has a 3 film deal with Marvel/Disney.

3. Betcha that's standard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Just saw it. It was great. Making a successful superhero movie about the man and not the powers means this probably already has every other phase 2 movie beaten. They stuffed this thing full of terrible tropes and somehow didn't make any of them annoying.

Though I did laugh at the retardation of dude breathing fire. It also never happened except that once, almost like they filmed the scene and realized how dumb it was so they figured if they just never brought it up again everyone would forget about it.

i didn't mind that part at all. it was a call back to the comic book extremis, since in the comic, they breath fire. And i didn't notice that he had Fin Fang Foom tattooed on his chest. i liked that. i was kind of hoping he would improve extremis and put it on himself so that he could even more badass, being able to see through every satellite that orbits earth would be nice.

Watched it sunday. Thought it was better than 2.

lol, terrorist.