Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: June is Gay Pride Month

June is Gay Pride Month

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images-117.jpeg 
Views:	149 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	66018

I'm pro gay rights and will continue to be an activist, not sure if I will walk the Parade this year. It would be amazing if our President was on the float this year!

Any homophobic comments will be flagged

2. matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. He said gay pride month, not steroid pride month.

4. Great thread!

5. /thread

6. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    He said gay pride month, not steroid pride month.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

I posted the wrong picture but I will vote for homosexual rights and the same tax relief as a nuclear Family.

Nick is it possible to have a Gay Pride recognition to change the aggregate userbase?

9. If you're in LA, Pride is the place to be:

b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

10. I still don't understand pride in ones ethnicity, sexual preference, or any other immovable aspect of a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.