Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: ZombiU (Wii U) and Zombi (PC, PS4, One) Boo Hoo Thread Title Edition

ZombiU (Wii U) and Zombi (PC, PS4, One) Boo Hoo Thread Title Edition

In addition to the CG but cool trailer during the Ubisoft conference, here is some very good news:

Quote Originally Posted by Joystiq
    Ubisoft sent over a press release on ZombiU, describing it as a survival-horror first-person shooter. It's in development at Ubisoft Montpellier, the same studio responsible for From Dust, Beyond Good and Evil and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. ZombiU takes place in London during the year 2012 after a zombie outbreak as the last remnants of humanity fight to survive. ZombiU also features "a unique death mechanic that puts players in the body of a different survivor each time they die, allowing them to track and take down their old, infected characters, recover their equipment and see if they can stay alive just a little bit longer this time."

2. I hope they change the title because that sounds retarded. I also hope this doesn't start a trend of naming every game on the system "*"u

3. Fuck u

Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    I hope they change the title because that sounds retarded. I also hope this doesn't start a trend of naming every game on the system "*"u
    You mean like Super..., ...64, and ...3D?

The only clever one was how many of the early DS games had the initials, like Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow or Advance Wars: Dual Strike.

5. Mariou. He's British now.

Super Yoshi FC GB Color 64 Advance GC Dino Stud Mii 3D U

7. The trailer isn't as good as Dead Island's.

8. Trailer is just kind of needless gore.

Also I don't think survival horror is that scary if the penalty for dying is something cool like killing your zombified self.

Dead Island was made by underbudgeted guys in eastern Europe. This is made by the BG&E/GRAW guys. I wasn't as excited until I read that.

10. And hopefully BG&E2 is what comes after this amirite?