Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Hannibal

1. I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. So I take it nobody is watching this? People should, it's fantastic.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. It is?

4. In my opinion, anyway.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

5. I like it.

6. It's probably snobbery on my end at this point, but I just can't deal with network dramas.

7. This show is so damn good. My favorite show on tv right now.

8. I still haven't watched this yet. But I'm so excited that it actually turned out good. I think I'll watch it this weekend.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

9. It's great. It reminds me a little of the X-Files at times, though nowhere near as fluid as their storylines. They seem to be catching some decent steam with these last few episodes though, since the addition of Gillian Anderson. I'm pretty sure Hannibal is gay for Will, but that's ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. I watched part of the first episode. It just reminded me of something my parents would watch. This is going to be another Dexter, where I just cannot understand why people enjoy it.

The Killing season three is great so far!