Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hannibal

1. It really was. Fantastic finale. Thry didn't know if they were getting renewed, so they went for broke.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. totally excellent. can't wait for season 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. The finale was excellent but the few before it were a bit overboard for me. Glad to see them reel it back in and get back to what made the show great.

4. Season 3 starts this Thursday.

5. I'm so excited that I could blow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Feels like I've been waiting for this forever. The last couple episodes of season 2 really saved that season as the last half or so was getting a bit too ridiculous. Hopefully they get back to what made session 1 so damn good.

7. yeah, i cant believe that was the first show of this season. The production values for this are off the charts. If tv shows like this keep up, movies are going to get buried.

8. NBC has announced they will not be making a season 4 (it is possible another network could pick it up).

9. I really hope they do because this show is transcendent.

10. It's so much better than I ever thought it would be. Surprising it lasted this long on NBC of all places.