Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii

1. I want to give a copy the home it deserves.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Yeah but I won't ship to Japan, too expensive.

3. Who's in Japan? I've been back in Iowa for almost a year.
    Last edited by bbobb; 10 Jun 2012 at 01:23 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    When Best Buy had it on sale for $20, it was definitely worth it.
    That's when I got mine.

5. That's when i got my sons (he isnt giving it up).
    Unfortunately i wasnt wearing my fortune tellers hat that day. All the rest I got (including the one i sold to diff) were full price purchases after the fact. Mostly from K-mart.

6. I'd rather sell to a TNL'er than make profit. That's just me .

7. You have a "real" job. Selling games for profit is how i support my family.
    Like i said, if i had a used one, no big deal. But im not going to give up another potential $100 profit. As stated above, i already did that once.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I want to give a copy the home it deserves.

I feel the need to tag every "fuck Wii" post Bbobb ever made.

Anyway if you don't mind traveling around check the Pamidas in the small towns around your area. I've found Prime at a few for $40 new. All the Pamidas in my section of Iowa are folding and turning into Shopkos, but the ones by Cedar Rapids and Iowa City seem to be staying open.

9. I had never heard of this pamidas place. Guess I'll call the ones around here to see if they have it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Anyone happen to have a used copy of this
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    they'd be willing to part with for a fair price?
    What's a fair price to you?