View Poll Results: So are you coming to San Francisco for the meet up?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will attend because I'm awesome

9 100.00%
  • No, my asshole is quivering at the thought of going outside

0 0%
Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Get-Together: Nor-Cal Edition, Jul. 21

1. TNL Get-Together: Nor-Cal Edition, Jul. 21

When: Jul. 21, all day
    Where: San Francisco, CA
    Why: I'm lonely
    How: I'm telling you what city we'll be in, but I'll update this when I figure out a spot for whoever is showing up
    Who: Anyone who wants to come, really

So yeah, this Saturday was just me, Yellerdog, and Cowdisease. It was pretty fun. I am pretty sure I was hitting on some 40+ year old woman, I cannot be sure.

Anyway! So let's have a bigger turnout this time. I'm giving you all a month and some change to get shit straightened out to attend. I'll find a place where we can drink and maybe eat but I need to know the size of the group first before choosing it. Speakeasy Brewery was great but it's far from downtown so I'm ruling that out. I'll choose somewhere in the heart of the city so we have great public transportation and a lot of other fun stuff to do.

So go ahead and let me know if you're planning to attend. It should be fun!

2. I'll be driving in from Sacramento if anyone needs to get picked up along that route. Well, something might come up, but I'm in for now.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. Barring any catastrophes, I'll be there.

I really dig Speakeasy beers, but have never stopped by the brewery. I really need to do that one of these weekends.

4. I live very close to it. If you wanna go before this I'm willing to swing through for a drink or two. It's cheap as fuck at $3 a beer for anything on tap. Just don't expect a lot of people.

5. Yeah, Speakeasy was rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. I will be there.

7. There's no way you'll be here. You hate leaving Rochester, let alone the whole east coast.

8. Youre just afraid the teeter totter effect of me going from one coast to the other will drown you.
    It will.

9. Oh the huge manatee.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    So yeah, this Saturday was just me, Yellerdog, and Cowdisease. It was pretty fun. I am pretty sure I was hitting on some 40+ year old woman, I cannot be sure.
    Oh, you definitely were. She was a 45-year old lawyer and you tried to convince her to move to NYC because that's where the big money was, but she didn't want to because of her dog.

I can't remember some of the things you told her, but it was hilarious to the point that I was rolling at the bar. I do recall that you told her that you were going to go home later that night and masturbate. Instead of being repulsed, she quickly referenced the Joe Montana SNL sketch where he would say exactly what was on his mind. She was a much better sport than the married woman & friend you and Yellerdog were chatting with earlier that night.

So yeah, fools, you better come to this. If what happened this past Saturday was just a sample of what's going down in July, it's going to be an awesome time.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios