View Poll Results: So are you coming to San Francisco for the meet up?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will attend because I'm awesome

9 100.00%
  • No, my asshole is quivering at the thought of going outside

0 0%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8101112

Thread: TNL Get-Together: Nor-Cal Edition, Jul. 21

1. Nah, he moved back to NY I believe. I'll be in Seattle this weekend, so not only am I missing Treasure Island Music Festival, but also the hot girls that B-Ri said he was bringing when he asked me if he could crash at my place. Seattle fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. Should be free Friday, if something's up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Nah, he moved back to NY I believe. I'll be in Seattle this weekend, so not only am I missing Treasure Island Music Festival, but also the hot girls that B-Ri said he was bringing when he asked me if he could crash at my place. Seattle fail.
    so much fission mail on your part.

I guess my hot TV chicks will just have to settle for other men, until next time
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Should be free Friday, if something's up.
    I land at 2:30pm on friday. Then my friend Alex who lives in SF and I are headed straight to Uniqlo to do shopping (Cause it just opened and LA lacks one), then he mentioned something about a Burrito/Comedy Fest. My friend Craig lands about 8:30 that night and we need to then head to the Little Russia area to where we are staying then obviously paint the town red...

...so yes lets hang out <3
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    I land at 2:30pm on friday. Then my friend Alex who lives in SF and I are headed straight to Uniqlo to do shopping (Cause it just opened and LA lacks one), then he mentioned something about a Burrito/Comedy Fest. My friend Craig lands about 8:30 that night and we need to then head to the Little Russia area to where we are staying then obviously paint the town red...

...so yes lets hang out <3
    My girlfriend and I bought a Friday day pass for the Burrito/Comedy fest, so let me know which places you're hitting so that we can meetup.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

6. Catch ya on the Little Russia leg of the shenanigans!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Zomg! So excited! Im looking into tickets for friday at the very least! Call me!

8. I saw B-Ri's biceps on TV last weekend.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    I saw B-Ri's biceps on TV last weekend.
    Bahahahaha, you saw that? Epic.

http://instagr.am/p/QTCO4rhydu/