Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 91112131415 LastLast

Thread: Surface by Microsoft

1. I think it's a bug at the moment. I get the same behavior.

2. Just confirmed that I'm going to be getting an extra $500 this month, so I'm gonna go ahead with selling my Surface Pro 2 to get a Pro 3. Surprised no one else has been talking about it. It's such a massive upgrade from the 2 that it's difficult to pass up. Incredibly excited for it to be June 20th!

3. What are the major differences other than the enhanced resolution?

4. Lighter, thinner, bigger screen, and options for better processors.

5. Surface Pro 3 is probably the first Surface worth a damn.

6. Well then, come on June 20

7. You actually getting one joust?

8. This thing is absolutely worth the cost of entry. The added room on the screen really gives it a different feel that both makes it a better laptop and a better tablet. The weight of it is absolutely incredible, and the new kickstand actually makes it very comfortable in the lap as a tablet, which was a huge complaint of mine about the SP2. It was too hard to get just the right angle.

On that note, the new aspect ratio makes web pages absolutely beautiful. Good purchase for anyone in the market.

9. I was going to get a SP2 but held off. Lappy486 was in trouble so I got the SP3. I'm really impressed. The keyboard is actually quite good, and the screen is great. I hear that playing games on it is worse than the SP2 because of some power settings, but I didn't get it for that anyway.

10. That sounds like the kind of thing that could be fixed by a software update.